40 Saint Pauls Rd | Ardmore, PA 19003
The Lower Merion Library System
The Lower Merion Library System (LMLS) is made up of six libraries that all began because members of their communities felt that a library was an essential community resource. Five of the libraries formed the Lower Merion Library Association in 1935, qualifying for access to funding from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The name was changed to the Lower Merion Library System in 1994 to convey the idea of six distinct entities – Belmont Hills joined the group in 1961 – working together to achieve common goals. An outstanding staff of professionals, and community commitment, ensure that LMLS consistently ranks among the top libraries in the country.