Skating Summer Camp
- 8 weekly sessions for ages 5 thru 12
- $190 per 4 day week [Mon – Thurs, 12:45 – 3:45pm]
- $140 for July 4th week [Mon, Tues & Thurs, 12:45 – 3:45pm]
- On and Off Ice Instruction
- Skate Rental
- USFS BS Registration
- Low 6 Camper per Counselor Ratio
- Off Ice: 1 ½ Hours – Arts and Crafts, Intro Conditioning Class, Games, etc.
- On Ice: 1 ½ Hours – Group Class and Supervised Practice Time
Our off ice classes for both Conditioning will teach each camper how off ice training can benefit them by learning techniques to control body movement, which is an essential part of figure skating. Along with the classes we will also do Arts and Crafts and participate in games.
We will have a 45-minute group class instruction and a 45-minute supervised practice time on the ice with members of our highly competent and qualified coaching staff. For campers with skating experience, this is an opportunity to improve your existing skills, for beginner skaters, this will prove to be an enjoyable and educational experience.